Friday, October 7, 2011

so it begins....

A year and a half ago it hit me. Not just a small "oh yeah" moment, but a GIANT hit in the head with a sledge hammer moment---what was missing from my life was a sense of spirituality. That was an interesting realization because for the first 43 years of my life the concept  of anything had escaped me. It was filed under...not for me!

There I was at what many would call the apex of life...things should be easy..I paid my dues, I should be coasting now...right?

Yet I felt like a piece of swiss cheese. Some good solid substance, but there were some holes. This blog will detail my journey. The journey to define myself, who I am, and most importantly, what I believe.

Please join me each day as I share with you my search for spirituality.

No comments:

Post a Comment